Monday, October 29, 2007

FESTIVAL WIND UP

After the Funeral and Wake, several hours of great talk about the art of clowning happened at the Lazy Catfish. This is just what I hope for when I get involved with a festival of this sort.

I saw so much exciting, new work from young performers. I look forward to seeing it all develop and grow. Thanks to everyone who participated, as audience members, performers, teachers, bloggers and producers.

A BIG THANK YOU to the Brick Theater and the Festival Organizers for a wonder three weeks. I am sorry to see it end and glad to be able to get back to my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.